Find out about Apex Auctions
Headquartered in Brighton (UK) with offices across Europe, the USA, Canada, India, South Africa, China, and Hong Kong, our expert agents and valuation team span the major industrial areas of the world. Specialists in implementing asset management programmes worldwide, we can efficiently and effectively help you take control of your industrial machinery and equipment today.
We’ve helped to streamline the asset management programmes for some of the world’s largest companies from an array of different industries such as automotive, aerospace, construction, commercial, defence, energy, oil & gas, mining, food processing, chemical, medical, pharmaceutical, bank, finance, asset-based lenders, industrial manufacturing, technology & electronics, and printing.
Apex Auctions Ltd begins! We run our very first ‘live’ auction in the UK on behalf of Press Patterns
Apex exceeds £1m for the first time in a single auction
Apex sells Swan Hunter Shipyard in one of the largest industrial auction sales of the decade. A huge success story for us and is the start of larger value auctions
We conducted our final live auction and moved solely into online-only sales. This was a turning point for Apex!
We created the software company Bidlogix Ltd, who developed its own proprietary bidding platform
The Apex Group is formed with key international divisions set up in the USA, Canada, Asia and South Africa
Apex Auctions exceeds 100 auctions per annum globally
We expand into the Oil & Gas sector through the acquisition of TARM in Alberta, Canada
Our first long term global remarketing agreement is signed
Apex hits a new milestone and exceeds 150 auctions per annum
We continue our growth story through the establishment of Apex Spain
We continue to move into Europe and Apex France is established
Apex exceeds £35m in global sell through & strengthen our relationships with key corporate clients, renewing our remarketing contracts with them
Apex Auctions exceed 200 auctions per annum
Extended our global footprint by opening Apex Germany and Apex China
Our six-step programme can assist you whether you're buying, selling, or managing your assets.
Apex Online Trading Platform
Apex Online-only Sale
- Small to large volume of equipment for disposal
- Total clear out - large and small
- Short term fund generation
Combined Online and Private Treaty Sale
- Contains high value or specialised equipment
- Expose major assets for a longer timeframe
- Premium returns for high-value assets
- An online sale ensures that all items are sold
Apex Live Webcast Auction
- Huge volumes of assets
- More than one sales platform simultaneously
- Allows buyers to be physically present
Private Treaty Sales
- One item, small number or package of similar items
- High value
- Not enough global demand to create competitive bidding
- Sale uses the Apex Auctions trading platform
- Compliant & transparent process
- Sale global marketing as auction over a longer time period
- Utilises the Apex in-house sales team
Scrap Management & Recycle Programmes
- Create a competitive market for bidding
- Effective money collection
- Safe removal of items
- Management of cash ledger over time
- Efficient money returns to the business
- Accurate reporting
- Fully compliant & transparent process
UK MANAGEMENT TEAM
READY TO SELL?
Create your listing here
Explore our wide range of disposal options and determine what option best suits you and your business. Apex ensures the highest possible return on investment for your surplus assets.
READY TO BUY?
Buy used machinery with ease
We hold more than 200 auctions per annum selling in excess of 30,000 items globally. You'll be sure to find what you're looking for in one of our auctions.